Wednesday, January 28, 2009

KONG HUE FAT CHOI





Last Monday, New Year came for the many Filipino-Chinese and many Chinese everywhere, called the Year Of The Ox. As how traditions go, we collected round fruits, wore red and I had a round earing--no, no, no. That was a pair of cuff links given to me by Fletcher. Me, being in the year of a different animal, I think the Rabbit, am cautious of what the new year has for me. Hula says it would not be a good year for me. That must be true because I am right now sick twice in the past three weeks. Where before I only get sick two, three days the most in a year. But, astrology forecast also says that Pisceses are the darlings of the Gods. Meaning, by saying or praying to the God or gods for better health and better wealth, I would be blessed anyway. And with that I leave the start of the year--remember it's still January-hoping I'll be okay. In fact, I'll be going back to work tomorrow. Have yourself a great and fit new year. Enjoy every bit of the days with your family and friends.

No comments: