Thursday, May 22, 2008

MAY BIRTHDAYS



In my families there's one month where birthdays are celebrated more that any. It starts with Kuya (May 8), Astrid (May 8), Nette (May 9) and Daddy (May 17) which for years we celebrate on May 29, until they found records that he was actually born 12 days before. May is not only Santacruzan and Flores De Mayo month, it's also when some of my important, beautiful and handsome (like me?) love ones where born. So, it;s always a time I always look forward to. This year is special for it's the 40th for Astrid and 55th for my Kuya. May we share more of these moments for years to come. Kuya may have celebrated his alone, he can be sure that we remembered just the same. Astrid was very gracious and made us feel important by inviting us to her very impressive party at The Crustacean. I'll tell and show more about in my next post.

No comments: