Monday, August 6, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL

Today is my niece's birthday which sad to say my family wasn't able to celebrate not even once because we are always away from them since she was born. She has grown up to be a responsible and very bright adult which I was seeing that she would be from the time she was in high school abroad. Oh, we saw her once, here in the States when my brother's family visited us during the 90s, but, she was just a small girl, now she's lady with lots of accomplishments. She's a very good writer which she got after my Father who's the most intellectual, followed by my kid brother, in the family. As for me, I am just as trying hard to be. She also a fine photographer, which she got after me--I guess. She also a website designer bar none. I hope and sure she'll continue to reap more successes in her young life.

So, Gail, we want to say Happy Happy Birthday and wishing you more to come and hoping also that we got to spend your special day more often.

4 comments:

Maria Bella said...

tear* tear* nice post for Gail Diko and all so VERY true! One of these birthdays we'll get a chance to spend with the girls :)

JUN said...

i only say what i feel, otherwise, i'd rather shut up. and most of what i say is what's really important.

that's the day we, especially me, are wishing and praying that would happen sooner. i feel i've lost out not spending and getting to know my nieces, nephews and other relatives. such, sometimes is life. do you agree with me?

Gail Mallo said...

hello tito jun,

i haven't been blog hopping for quite some time. i'm so hooked on lomography. i'm so sorry for this late post but...

YOU MADE ME TEARY EYED! AWWWW! I'M SO TOUCHED! THANK YOU, TITO JUN!!!

Yes, I got my flare in photography from you! I want to see the Nikon vintage camera you have that you said papa got for you in Japan. Maybe you can give me tips too!

thank you tito jun! :D

JUN said...

sure, i'll take picture of the camera and post it here.
Photography Tips:
1. Be sure the lens cap is re-
noved before taking a pictu- re.
2. Take out the battery if you
are not using the camera for
long time.
3. Take 3 shots of the subject- one, with the right exposure
two, with an over-exposed &
three, with an under-exposed
setting.

I'll give you more tips in my post-blog. stay the way you are.