Thursday, July 26, 2007

This OFW is Coming Home

It's late at night now, but I have to welcome one OFW (OverSTATE Filipino Worker)who's coming home from Washington tomorrow night. She's been away from home for four days, leaving me and Gino alone by ourselves. But, she need not worry for we're doing just fine. She has work hard and I am proud that she bag 2nd Place as National Marketing Director for the first half of the year in their comapny. And she even has a trophy to show for it and rightfully deserves it. I know cause I was there since she started in this field.

So, with great pride and joy, we welcome my wife, Nenette. And next weekend we're going to the beach which we have been planning so many times before.

3 comments:

Maria Bella said...

wow! congratulations ate nette! before you know it, you will be taking home the 1st place trophy :)
bwahahaha Diko! it's funny that you make plans to go to the beach when it's only a few miles away!

JUN said...

it's really funny, we've lived here and most of the times, a beautiful ocean's just 7 miles away. it's only when we have tourists that we go. maybe you should come here more often.

Maria Bella said...

hahahaha! we go about 50 miles to get to the beach here! now I miss it even more when I lived so close to oceanside and carlsbad beaches :)